Joshua's chair

Joshua's chair
Happiness is . . .Craftiness & the Old

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WoW! It's been over a year since I blogged here!

Guess what! In that time I have lost 35 pounds, and become a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant.
AND I have strengthened my body and changed my lifestyle with good nutrition.
Thanks to the support and encouragement of my kids from near and far, especially Matt who encourages me to work out at his INTERACTIVE FITNESS gym in Corona. I am better than ever!

I have learned that nutrition, fitness and hydration are the key to WELLNESS.
I have learned that hard work and sweat reap the highest rewards.
I have learned that sacrificing a few hours each week to work out is 100% rewarding.
I have learned that my children love me...even like me.
I have learned that I will never be too old to exercise.
I have learned that self-discipline has great payoffs!

In the past year I have welcomed two new additions to our family in the form of grandchildren numbers 19 and 20!

I am busy enough to stay happy most of the time, and un-busy enough to rest up for the busy times.

If there is anything you want to know about aging, I can tell you up to the age of 65. HA!
If there is anything you want to know about house cleaning, raising children, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and discerning between right and wrong, I can refer you to the experts! (or me)

Life is beautiful. Life is good. Life is what you make it.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! So positive and WONDERFUL! I agree with all of it and love you SO much!!! You look so great! GOOD JOB MOM!!!!

    ReplyDelete